Magma issues

danil osipchuk danil-home at tsnet.ru
Thu Mar 31 18:06:48 UTC 2005

Hi, Daniel
I think a lot of people follow this topic with great interest, but there
was a discussion in the past which formed attitude   to wait patiently
and see if Chris Muller can bring his promising project to the point
when it will be undoubtly usable  (you can search mail archive for
details). So, probably, only his comments are relevant right now ( i
just wanted to show that you are not heartlessly ignored by community :) )