Monticello dependencies

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Thu Mar 31 23:04:07 UTC 2005

Avi Bryant wrote:

> Cees reported some similar issues, so I don't think it's just Chris.
> Actually, I was rather hoping Cees was going to fix them... ;)
>
> I tend to use dependencies one or two levels deep, which does seem to work.

Me too. It's certainly possible there's a bug.

If Chris or Cees can describe what they're encountering we can try to
come up with a test case that reproduces it. I guess the tricky bit for
them is that if it really is an issue in saving dependencies, they're
not likely to notice the problem until days or weeks after it occurs.

Colin