WebPageMorph in Scamper package ?Re: [FIX] ScamperFix

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun May 1 15:51:07 UTC 2005

Am 29.04.2005 um 16:32 schrieb karl:

> karl wrote:
>>
> I've been wondering why WebPageMorph isn't part of the Scamper
> package. Only Scamper
> uses it, as far as I know ? Do anybody know any reason it's not part
> of the Scamper package ?

I think we just moved the classes from the scamper category into the
scamper package... this should
be fixed: If that class depends on scamper/is only usefull with
scamper, it should be part of the package.

We can add this class to the scamper package and add a changeset to
mantis that deletes
the class in theimage, for inclusion in 3.9

         Marcus