lists on gmane, call for input

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu May 5 19:51:18 UTC 2005

Simon is well aware of that as you probably would have realized if you
had looked at the page he has built to gather information about the
various and sundry Squeak related mailing lists.

To clarify we were discussing specifically the mailing lists whose
primary (if not sole) function is to facilitates communication among the
members of the various teams ( http://anakin.bluefish.se/castaways/6 ).
In my mind these lists serve a slightly difference purpose than your
average list.  Although I agree that the communication should be public
that is not the same as 'publicizing' the lists.  Also I for one
consider joining a team list as at least a notice of intention of
participating in the teams activities.

Ken