Too annoyed with Zope: a Squeak alternative?

John Hinsley johnhinsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 9 02:10:32 UTC 2005

That's it really: I'd sooner do without the old Apache/MySQL/php triad,
but Zope is both overly complicated and, well, pretty inscrutable: it's
also rather boring!

I'm looking for something for a public site, ideally database driven,
with a Swiki content and furums. I'd thought about using Swiki largely
throughout, but it's a bit too messy for fixed content and forums seem
to be out of the question.

Any recomendations gratefully recieved and, yes, this probably is my
first posting in about 3 years!

Cheers

John