Too annoyed with Zope: a Squeak alternative?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun May 8 22:56:08 UTC 2005

HttpView and Seaside. That plus the built-in functionality of Comanche
probably fills every need you may have. It's a very powerful triad,
and I'm working on a Grand Unified Theory that will show how to
elegantly combine them ;-)

Zope sucks, it's too complicated. I've been through the whole learning
curve, it's too damn steep and when you get there it wasn't worth the
trouble.