Closing a port

François THIMON thimof at iutc3.unicaen.fr
Tue May 10 09:43:41 UTC 2005

Hi.
Trying the solution with the changes logged, I simply crashed my image and lost
some code because I didn't really know what to select in the changes list.
But thanks anyway for pointing me this.

Regarding the ports, they're actually open and netstat does tell the truth, and
the system works properly but you just gotta guess you mustn't save your image
while ports are open cause they'll get open again when you use the image next
time. Once you saved it you cannot close them anymore : long life to
automation!