Mantis and Monticello

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri May 13 14:46:05 UTC 2005

I've added Monticello to the list of categories for the Squeak Packages
project.

In the future you can just go ahead and report the issue assigning it to
the 'Any' category and noting the more appropriate category in the body
of the report.  Then noting here on the list that a new category needs
to be added and noting the report ID number one of us with access will
take care of it.

Ken