image stripping information - where?

Guenther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Fri May 13 21:56:51 UTC 2005

Alejandro,

thanks very much, unfortunately I no longer have need.

See I tried to find out whether (VW or Squeak) / Seaside would be a good base for developing WebApps.

They are, and Seaside is something absolutely amazing, but hosting is the problem.

It's basically impossible to develop apps in Seaside that are to be hosted on a non-dedicated server.

Which is a terrible dissapointment because

a) I've wasted a whole week and
b) I know have had a taste of Seaside and what all could be possible with it

and b is worse.

Thanks

Günther