Where to next with Exupery?

news.gmane.org mr.d.poon at gmail.com
Sat May 14 17:18:14 UTC 2005

Hi Bryce

 > Optimising floating point with primitive inlining would be
> possible, without it is much harder because the interpreter favours
> integer performance.

It would be good if floats were on an equal footing to integers. Im in
no position to push for it, because our (comercial) app is on a
different Smalltalk (even if we are looking at Squeak as a possible
alternative)

Im probably going to flamed for this, but in you are looking for
benchmarks, there all always the dubious benchmarks in the great
language shoot out site.

Cheers

Daniel