Box1 Administration Team Report (was Re: Teams progress?)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri May 20 15:44:06 UTC 2005

The primary task of the Box1 team is simply to keep things going with
the services hosted on box.squeakfoundation.org.  All and all since the
last report there is little to comment on regarding that.

There has been some discussion about going ahead and and getting a
dedicated server (box2) and Cees is in charge of that one and I'm sure
will let us know when there is some movement on that front.

I opened up the box-admins at discuss.squeakfoundation.org list to
submission from non-subscribers so that anyone that has an issue with a
service hosted on box1 can report it to that address.

Ken