3.8 and french

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun May 22 08:30:32 UTC 2005

Now that squeak have more translations available how do we manage them?

How can we get the french translation into 3.8 because now there is
english, deutsch and espagnol?
We would like to be able to avoid to have yet another custom image
for french.

This is really important for us the french: in fact for our users. :)
May be in the future we will have so much languages that it make
senses to separate them but for now
it would be nice to have everything packed. As translation seems to
be project based we got even have the same tools in french, english
spanish...in different projects :)

Stef