[UnitTests] Launching a simple but crucial game

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun May 22 08:53:43 UTC 2005

Hi all

Today I have been browsing the 3.8 final image and I was quite
surprised by the number of tests it contains. We really made progress
over the year :). Now I would like to do the following with the
interested people.

- I setup as highest priority for my harvesting the tests that you
will produce. I will review them.

- So if you want to participate
         - read the tests that are in the image and try to improve
them by creating new ones on classes
         already tested or one new classes.
         - we could even pick a class and say that during a month we
focus on creating a good testsuite for it
         and pass to the next one.

We do not have to produce a lot now and nothing tomorrow :), we can
steadily take 15 min and produce something over the months.

Stef

As a recess for LaTeX writing projects and papers I will try to find
some times to do a pass on all
the tests available (removing empty setup/teardown/ empty
categories.....).