MonticelloPackageBrowser

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun May 22 18:38:25 UTC 2005

following my thoughts....
for example something that I would like to see in the browser if that
if there are other (more recent) versions of the package I'm using
(if the package is red for example). I guess that this kind of
feature is available on Advance VA browser and some programmers I
know told me that this was really cool.

Also if all the tests contained in the package passed or failed. I
think that we did not explore yet
the possibilities. The fact that for example we cannot modify in the
MC browser the code often bits me.

Packages could be an entity with lot of architectural weight.

Stef