[ANN] 3.8 final

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon May 23 08:34:10 UTC 2005

Trygve Reenskaug <trygver at ifi.uio.no> wrote:
> Started DSqueak3.8-6665.image
> open SqueakMap Package Loader
> Hangs, waiting in SMSqueakMap>>pingServer: 'map1.squeakfoundation.org'
>
> Do I need a new VM?

No you don't. As I said somewhere else in this thread that image is NOT
the real thing. :)
That is an internal test image that Michael uses and it has his proxy
settings in it, which trips up SM.

The real image is coming very, very soon now. :) Michael is in the
states now so we have had some unfortunate lag in communication, I
thought we could get the real image out on friday, but we managed to
miss each other. I now have a third release candidate in my inbox and I
just took a quick look at it and I think it is ready to go.

> Cheers
> --Trygve

regards, Göran