svg support

Julien Bourdon bourdux at gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:53:42 UTC 2005

I just remembered a thread about the use of the XML parser. The
example was about the generation of a SVG graphic.
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general/41553

I didn(t find any package with SVG but you can try to build one with
the YAXO parser...

--
    _  _               Julien Bourdon
   (o)(o)--.           http://www.purl.org/net/JulienBourdon