Refactoring Browser

Guenther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Mon May 23 14:52:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm running Squeak 3.7 and installed the Refactoring Browser via SM.

When I open the Refactoring Browser, via the "open" menu, I get a Window seemingly identical to the regular System Browser window except for the "RB:" in the title bar.

Then, when I click into the far left window (the category window), the text in the title bar switches to "System Browser: ...". So in short I'm not sure whether I'm actually using the Refactoring Browser or not.

Also I don't seem to be able to make the browser show me the hierarchy of classes in my category/package.

Günther