Refactoring browser - how to create accessor methods for ALL instance variables

Jim Menard jimm at io.com
Wed May 25 15:34:47 UTC 2005

Yar Hwee Boon wrote:

> Hmm.. I haven't use the original browser for a long time, but I don't
> think it can generate accessors at all. Are you having Dolphin
> withdrawal again? :)

Yes, teh System Browser can. Right-click in the class pane, select "more...",
then select "create inst var accessors" which is next to the bottom.

I discovered this a few months after having written my own version of the same
thing.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm at io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm
"If at first you don't succeed, don't go skydiving." -- Unknown