Monticello and https://

Howard Stearns hstearns at wisc.edu
Wed May 25 19:12:37 UTC 2005

We have a plugin, developed for Croquet but which is independent of it,
and which has not been touched in nearly a year.

It calls the OpenSSL API directly, using the C style (e.g., there is no
SecuredSocket subclass of Socket, but you could imagine one written on
top of the plugin).

Is anyone interested in taking this over?