Bug in nested iterations? (was: What is wrong with this?)

Joaquin Sitte j.sitte at qut.edu.au
Thu May 26 08:56:18 UTC 2005

Dear Scott,

Many thanks for your help. Indeed it makes all the difference!
However it seems very subtle to me; in particular if you consider the
comment for the method from:to:put:
This is the comment:
"Put anObject in all indexes between startIndex
            and endIndex. Very fast. Faster than to:do: for
            more than 26 positions. Answer anObject"

Certainly tricky for a beginner.

Cheers

Joaquin

  _____