[ANN] Squeak 3.8 (really) final

Bruce O'Neel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu May 26 13:05:41 UTC 2005

Hi,

All the packages are now built for 3.8.  I'll rebuild them again once
there is a new Full image :-)

All of the packages are now on box1 and at a stunning 35kb/sec the
gerbils are carrying them across the Atlantic to UIUC as well.

This will (most likely) be the last release we can actually squeeze on
st.cs.uiuc.edu.  As far as I know I've cleaned up as much as can be
cleaned up.  From now on I would have to start deleting the binary
packages from old releases to make space.

cheers

bruce

edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org