Problem with Process class using

BELEM Mahamadou mabelem2003 at yahoo.fr
Thu May 26 16:06:03 UTC 2005

Hello

I have problem with the class process in SmallTalk.

In my program I created many processes with a process by active object. After a time, I want that every object stop to run. For it, I use "terminate" methode but the objects continue to run.

To stop the process I do:

theObjects do: [: myObjet| myObject terminate].

in object class, I do : Object >> self proccess terminate. where process representes the object activity.

Can someone say me where is the problem?

regards