Yet Another SBC

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu May 26 16:31:35 UTC 2005

This runs Linux+Gnome. The interesting thing is now: Gnome is even
younger than Squeak (I think
it started in the fall of 1997).

The big question now is: Why does this device not run Squeak as the
OS/GUI? Why is Squeak as
a project not in a state that it could be the OS of this device? Or:
Why did Squeak fail?

          Marcus