Yet Another SBC

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Thu May 26 16:38:31 UTC 2005

Yeah, I'd like to get my hands on one.

Basically, Nokia has been doing work behind the scenes for over 2 years
now funding quite a bit of development in the community.

I suspect that Opera is a stop-gap, until minimo (the version of mozilla
for embedded use) matures,  Nokia has been funding that work as well.

And it runs my favorite window system ;-).

The bottom line is that it should be very compatible with the mainline
Linux development, which isn't true of most of the QTE based cellphone
Linux devices out there.
			- Jim