Current Harvesting Status/Organization

Tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun May 29 05:02:28 UTC 2005

I have to admit that I've rather lost track of the harvesting process my self.
Of course, mostly I deal with VMMaker stuff and  so a lot of 'ordinary' image
stuff goes right by me.

Basically if I do some review on image code and consider it suitable for
inclusion I mark it 'resolved', make sure the appropriate files are referenced
and hope that Mr Update spots it. Perhaps this is not entirely sufficient? A
reminder would be useful and might even lead to some useful suggestions for
improvements.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim at rowledge.org, http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Useful random insult:- Has an inferiority complex, but not a very good one.