squeak on bsd (was: team laptop reports failure)

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Sun May 29 21:41:38 UTC 2005

I'm not sure what your issues are with Linux, but if it's security, I can't recommend OpenBSD enough. The previous release, 3.6 (3.7 just came out 19 May) has packages for Squeak 3.6 already set for use for most platforms, all you have to do is install them.

IIRC, you live in Brazil, notes for ordering are here, http://www.openbsd.org/orders.html#brazil. It might be difficult to download as the new release just came out and the download servers seem to be swamped.

From: Jecel Assumpcao Jr <jecel at merlintec.com>