Current Harvesting Status/Organization

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun May 29 11:01:54 UTC 2005

The current status of harvesting as far as I know is the following one:

     - several people have access to the stream and can push items there
     (in practice much fewer than it would make the system works).

     - I will try to harvest a bit.

     - Alex started to check the broken changesets in 3.9 and will
     try to regularly help.

     - the harvesting parties do not produce harvested items so while
     they may be nice place to meet other people and chat, I do not
     see them related to harvesting. So they give the wrong impression
     that something is happening while it is not.

     - for 3.9 we will try to follow the item list I mentioned.

Stef

PS: but my impression is that the harvesting is really stalled
compared to what is was
when BFAV was used.