Code example repository

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at techunix.technion.ac.il
Tue May 31 14:47:55 UTC 2005

If you are willing to spend effort understanding a relatively new and
raw tool, Mudpie might help. You choose a set of categories, it shows
you which are dependent on which (in a diagram, using Ned's Connectors).
This gives you quite a bit of information on the structure of the code.
Obviously this is just one aspect of understanding code, but I find it
helps to navigate.

Install and find links to more info on SqueakMap.

Daniel