box1.squeakfoundation.org:7777

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Tue May 31 18:09:16 UTC 2005

Jason Rogers wrote:

> I think that box1.squeakfoundation.org:7777 is down.  Can anyone look
> into this?

Is anyone else having a problem with this?  The site isn't actually
down, as I first thought.  It's just REALLLLLY slow.  When it finally
comes up, things are not layed-out as they should be (or at least not as
I remember them).

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20