(newbee) external fileaccessing

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 21:38:13 UTC 2005

I believe there exists FileDirectory class>>#slash and FileDirectory
class>>#dot.  I don't have an image right in front of me in order to
check.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20