OmniBase: maximum number of clients reached

Brian Murphy-Dye brian.murphy-dye at sri.com
Wed Nov 2 19:06:42 UTC 2005

Andrew,

The closeAll kills Squeak as well. I deleted everything in the
'Users' directory and got the same error. Then deleted the '.usr'
file, allowed it to be recreated, and then received a 'Bad header'
error. I haven't been making changes to the database, so I copied an
archived version and was allowed access to the data, so it isn't a
critical situation anymore!

I'd love to see your ODBSupport package. Let me know if you put it up
somewhere.

Thanks, Brian.