Project "Kolibri" help wanted

Cdrick cdrick at free.fr
Thu Nov 3 09:20:09 UTC 2005

Cees De Groot a écrit :

>No 'Kolibri' web page as of yet - only http://dgv.aardworks.nl/, but
>that's all Dutch etcetera. There is a user manual which is more a
>design document than a user manual (it was written to describe how the
>software should work, then we started building and of course caught up
>with reality ;-)). It is in English and should give a good first
>impression: http://dgv.aardworks.nl/KolibriUserManual.pdf
>

>On 10/2/05, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
>

>>I'm ready to test it on mac.
>>Do you have a web page?
>>Because I would like to show it to some students...
>>
>>Stef
>>
>>On 2 oct. 05, at 12:34, Cees De Groot wrote:

I'll have a look on linux (ubuntu) as I could be interested by such a
software (I'm more or less working on experience sharing etc...)

note:
just a remark on squeak and linux...  Ubuntu synaptic (debian packet
manager) has squeak on one of the universe repository under multimedia
application which make the install clean...nice icons etc... I was quite
pleased to see that