Light-weight monitor implementation?

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:32:34 UTC 2005

I use Monitor in Shout, but only the #critical: method.
I can't remember exactly why I used it, it just seemed to work.
If the name changes, then it is no big deal.
But, if the behaviour of #critical: changes then things might start
breaking.
So my vote is for any refactoring that preserves the existing behaviour of
#critical: , in some class or other.
Cheers,
Andy