OmniBase questions

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 16:36:21 UTC 2005

Okay, I published the latest code (I had to prune the comments from
the version-ancestry because it contained confidential data) to the
SqueakSource repository Andrew created:

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/OmniSupport'
    user: ''
    password: ''

The package requires Seaside (it provides a database-aware subclass to
WASession, if you don't want to load Seaside simply create a class
with that name to be able to load the package), the BTree package and
OmniBase from SqueakMap (it contains some overrides to that package).
I hope I got rid of all other dependencies ...

And to advertise Magritte, I also have a package that makes Magritte
work nicely together with OmniBase, such as detecting conflicts when
editing the same data, etc. Magritte could also help with the
indexing, but this is not done right now ;-)

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch