[SqueakAudio] PortAudio Port Help Request

Stephen Travis Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 3 16:06:35 UTC 2005

Hey, this sounds interesting! We've built loads of PortAudio
interfaces, including for VisualWorks. It's all pretty easy, but you
have to manage the timing of the audio call-backs and Smalltalk
semaphores carefully to avoid dropping buffers. There's cross-
platform VW wrapper code (using the DLLCC Smalltalk-to-C API) in the
Siren7 release (http://www.create.ucsb.edu/Siren/Siren7.2.tgz).

stp

--
   Stephen Travis Pope -- http://create.ucsb.edu/~stp
   Dept. of Music and Grad. Program in Media Arts and Technology

Begin forwarded message: