no queue class in base?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 20:22:42 UTC 2005

An OrderedCollection with addLast/removeFirst will usually do just
fine. If you're unsure about performance, LinkedList might help.

But it turns out in my experience, that everywhere I want a queue I
want a separate process to munch through the queue anyway so I hardly
ever use anything but SharedQueue (or SharedStream, Goran ;-)).