Integration of ToolsPlus

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Nov 4 10:42:33 UTC 2005

Andreas

I'm puzzled since I just checked in the latest version I integrated
and indeed there is no reference in ChangeSorter to this two
classVariables. So I do not understand why the mcz that cees produced
were complaining that some methods were still refering to them. May
be this is when there were removed..... I do not really get it.

Stef