Janitors Team Report for October, 2005

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Nov 4 22:07:57 UTC 2005

The Janitors team continues to drift toward probable retirement.  Since
the last report all open issues in BFAV2 have been copied to the Mantis
server

http://bugs.impara.de/

and BFAV2 has been closed to updates.

The team has continued to catch new issues as they appear on the
squeak-dev mailing list and seen to it that they appear on Mantis as
needed.  The volume of issues to the list has continued to dwindle as
awareness of the Mantis database has increased among community members.
I expect that we will continue to perform this service for some time to
come but we have no other plans at this time.

Ken