[ANN] 3.9a from 6696 -> 6702

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 22:30:53 UTC 2005

On 11/4/05, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at univ-savoie.fr> wrote:
> This was a bit painful so it really needs to be tested. Thanks Cees
> for the help it was good to work on evening together.

Thanks, the pleasure was all mine :)

People: THIS IS ALPHA!!!!

It will eat your hard drive, kidnap Santa Claus, change the US
Constitution so that GWB can have an other term, and then will go off
to do some *really* nasty things.

It needs testing, testing, testing, and bugfixing. We've been juggling
an awful amount of changesets, and frankly fighting some MC warts
(like the absence of shadow compilation, hint, hint ;-)), so I do
expect things to go wrong. Bear with us, take a deep breath, and send
patches instead of complaints.

Thanks for your cooperation, back to our regular scheduled programme.