Nags update

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 23:15:07 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Ken has been playing the 'customer' for my Nags package and came up
with a whole list of suggestions/ideas/... - I implemented a bunch of
them, and also added some CSS to make the thing more palatable to the
eye.

Demo is still running on http://de-1.tric.nl/seaside/sqp/nags

If you have ideas, check the current todo's in the Nags categories for
duplicates; if they're not there, add todos. Note that the focus for
the time being for Nags' functionality is 'project management' rather
than bug management. I can't pin down the difference, but it's a real
difference ;). So please make your suggestions in that vain. I'd like
to have a lot of items appearing on that list, this is a project
that'll be done in dogfood mode and filling up the db is one way to
test the functionality.

Regards,

Cees