[ANN] 3.9a from 6696 -> 6702

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Nov 5 17:05:53 UTC 2005

There is a bug when we try to add a category.

browser>>addCategory

     newName _ (labels size = 1 or: [
         menuIndex _ (UIManager default chooseFrom: labels lines: lines)
         startUpWithCaption: 'Add Category'.
         menuIndex = 0 ifTrue: [^ self].
         menuIndex = 1])

(UIManager default chooseFrom: labels lines: lines) returns an
integer and startUpWithCaption does not like that.
Apparently
(UIManager default chooseFrom: labels lines: lines) = (PopUpMenu

Stef