Compiler related PlusTools and ToolBuilder Questions

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Nov 5 17:13:18 UTC 2005

Thanks andreas for the information.

>> I put back
>> Parser>>interactive
>>     ^ (requestor == nil or: [requestor isKindOf: SyntaxError]) not
>> Compiler>>interactive
>>     ^ (requestor == nil or: [requestor isKindOf: SyntaxError]) not
>> since without them I could not load code because MC was in
>> interactive mode and I got the error I mentioned in the other thread.
>>

> This needs to be fixed at some point but I believe it's important
> that all the other changes are applied *first*. Perhaps this should
> be delayed to a later update/configuration.

I do not get what you want to say exactly.
Normally all the changes that you packaged have been conflict checked
by cees and me, and integrated.

So should I interpret that my fixes are ok and putting back the two
methods described above is ok?
If this is the case I will push the fixes so that we can load code
again.

> Yes. Because compilation needs to pass along the category as well,
> so it has been replaced by
> #compile:classified:notifying:trailer:ifFail: which has the
> category as an extra argument.

Ok I did not included in the fix since it seemed to me not critical
but now I scratch the issues from my head.