A wish for the File Team

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 10:11:01 UTC 2005

On 11/6/05, Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:
>         Well, I can tell the only one who will be happy with this answer is me.
> :)

Nope. I'm happy too. Just like I was happy with Andreas telling he
wasn't going to spend time on Tweak-in-current-Squeak. Because
answering in a clear way that you're not going to do it creates
clarity and thus room for discussing alternatives.

I take it, then, that the current version of Flow you have on the
website has been 'thrown over the wall', IOW if we grab it and munch
it beyond recognition to get it into the image, you'd be ok?