My first morph

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Nov 8 16:17:14 UTC 2005

Hello Bob,

BCCEc> an error when I try it. What I really want to do issomething
BCCEc> like raiseEvent from my code and then 'on: myEvent send:
BCCEc> myHandlerto: self'. Is there no equivalent to raiseEvent in
BCCEc> Morphic?

not a direct reply and I'm not sure about your smalltalk background,
but what you describe seems to call for good old dependency mechanism.

Be aware, that my impression is prominent squeakers seem to prefer
different solutions, (dunno which, too new myself) but no one seems to
reply.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net