My first morph

Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com
Tue Nov 8 21:06:05 UTC 2005

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> See the categories named "event-..." in class Object. There are usage

> examples in classes EventTest and EventManagerTest. Basically, use

> #when:send:to: to register a handler and #triggerEvent: to trigger

> the event.

Thanks Bert, I thought there must be something somewhere. How to use it is
another matter, and EventTest isn't immediately helping! I am still really
struggling with the syntax and the fact there is no documentation on these
things and no comments in the code I find pretty aggravating. Why on earth
do people write code with zero comments, even at the class level - do they
assume everyone instantly understands the intension or is this the ST way. I
am sure I will get it if I stare long enough!

Bob -

*** Confidentiality Notice *** Proprietary/Confidential
Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates
may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient
indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), or you think for
any reason that this message may have been addressed to you
in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.