Election Team

Brent Vukmer brent.vukmer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 22:27:27 UTC 2005

I haven't been very active for this for the past few weeks. However, I'm now
recruiting for the Election Team!

On 10/19/05, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:

> This is to announce that the Election Team is now official. Brent
> Vukmer is the Team Leader and I will be the initial Coordinator. I'll
> let Brent take over from here to comment more on how this team will
> start out.

The Election Team will be responsible for two things: choosing a new guide
for the Squeak community when one of the current guides leaves, and
improving the process for choosing new guides. The goal is a process that
represents the community. If you're interested in joining the team, or you'd
like to suggest someone I should invite to join the team, please let me
know.

Initially at least working on the team will be a reasonably low-key effort
while we gather ideas and discuss them.

The team will be fairly small, but will be gathering ideas and input from
everyone in the community. (Everyone that speaks up, that is :)) So, please
subscribe to the Election Team mailing list (
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/elections) if
you're interested in this.

Thanks,
Brent