My Annual VM-building post (MacOS)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Nov 10 17:49:34 UTC 2005

Lets see
Update your SVN to 1269, don't follow any branchs.
Follow instructions in the 'readme' found in the mac os documentation
folder.

The most important advice is that you need a beta VMMaker from
http://www.rowledge.org/tim/squeak/SqFiles/packages/VMMaker/VMMaker-
tpr-37.mcz

When this loads rely yes to move FloatProto to Undeclared.
Also ensure you load these two change sets found in specialChangeSets.

load VMM38-gc-instrument-image.1.cs.
load VMM38-64bit-imageUpdates.1.cs.

===