Still problems!Re: (newbee) Problem with PluggableListMorph

Donald Major Donald.Major at sas.com
Thu Nov 10 21:05:18 UTC 2005

You might want to look at the way PDA and PDAMorph interact, and how
PluggableListMorphs are used by PDA.  When the model (or models,
depending on how you personally interpret the structures in PDA), the
related PluggableListMoprh(s) in the window are told explicitly that
there's been a change, and what message to send to update the display
accordingly.