robotics

Alexandre Bergel bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Nov 11 17:58:32 UTC 2005

Hi Chuck,

It is really cool!! Indeed, Smalltalk needs this kind of project.
Thanks for sharing your project with us.
However, if I may comment a bit, I will say that the website is far
from being attractive. Did you consider to use Smallwiki for
instance ? It is a very cheap way to get quickly and without too much
effort a descent website...

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel