[noob] Using a TransformMorph

Steve Greenberg greenbes at puzzlingevidence.net
Sat Nov 12 20:10:24 UTC 2005

Thanks for the quick answer, but collapsing to a bar isn't what I had in
mind. In the same way that a Project shows a little thumbnail when it's not
active, I want to show a mini-version of my own morphs.

The immeidate problem is how to make that mini-version. Once I get that,
making that view the collapse version is definitely something I'll explore.

The TransformMorph seems like the way to go because it lets me scale and
rotate my morphs, but I just can't figure out how to make it do what I want.
Can somebody point me to a straightforward example of how to use one for
scaling/rotating? I haven't been able to make heads or tails of the ones
I've found.